Carbs

wow, i didn't know it was so expensive to sell on ebay.

i will pass on that you are selling direct now though

I have complete Motorcraft 2150 conversions. I have built and sold over 11,000 to replace Carters, Webbers and even Howell/Holley TBI setups. I have over 3500 in stock. Let me know if you want more info.

PM sent!!

Yup. Brand new to the site. I'm starting to go more direct w/ sales and straying away from EBay. I pay FeeBay over $1800/month in fees and it's getting old. What I have been doing is offering a better $$$ outside of Ebay and including a site donation of $5 for every carb kit sold through a BBS/forum. been working really well. I'm very active on the AMC Eagle's Nest site and a few others. I'd like to move a few through Jeepz so if anyone is interested, let me know. I don't have anything currently available for a 4cyl, but all 6 and 8 cyl's are good to go. Every kit I sell is custom built for its exact application/elevation. I also have the TFI distributor upgrades, HEI setups and a few other goodies. I'm open to bartering too....
I am getting ready to start my Jeep project, I have a carter carb on it now, and it gives me massive headaches!! I would really like some info on your carb setups available for a 86 CJ w/ 258.
Thanks a bunch,
Rich

All, I don't make it to tis site every day. I have 3500 cores in stock and ready. Sorry for the non-comm. I didn't see anything from you.

email me directly at: michael.ehrmannAThotmail.com (replace AT with @)

Back