caught some air in the jeep (pictures)

dabrogger

went wheeling with some friends the other day near schroeder texas. one of my friends snapped a really cool picture of me jumping my jeep. thought i'd share it with you.. let me know what you think?

Attachments

• 100_1199.JPG
    100_1199.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,171
Last edited:
I've seen transfer case mainshafts twisted in half from catching 'some air', good luck with that. But I would enjoy seeing the pics :twisted:

ok guys, i think i fixed it..let me know what you think. and for what it's worth, i didn't break anything and did it several times. this was the first time someone was standing there with a camera though and the picture turned out really good. i'm getting it blown up for my garage.

Looks good. It also looks like you pooped your pants in mid flight.

haha, is it possile that ive seen this pic before? or was it just taken? looks sweet, just very familiar

Thats a Cool Pic!! if that was me, there would be ammunition going off all over the place inside the Jeep after i bounce..hehe..

haha, is it possile that ive seen this pic before? or was it just taken? looks sweet, just very familiar

i don't know, it was just taken last weekend. a friend of mine took it and i think he put the video on youtube?

That's more like it!!!!! See the pic...................but it doesn't look like you're getting much traction!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A Cool Pic, great timing on the photographers side. Just make sure your nuts didnt loosen after the landing

The ones on the seat. They normally ache the most after a hard landing....LOL been there done that, had the hot bath after, found out the dam things were left hand tread as well.

Back