Cherokee vs Laredo

Timl

Excuse this seemingly stupid question but until Dec 18th when I literally fell into owning my cool Cherokee, I had never even drven a Jeep! So I am wondering what the difference is between these? I have a 90 Cherokee Limited that is loaded so what does the Laredo have that is different?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Limited and Laredo are just different trim packages...I don't know the difference, but it's the same type of Jeep, just different goodies -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Limited and Laredo are just different trim packages...I don't know the difference, but it's the same type of Jeep, just different goodies -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Timl...I think the correct question is what does the Limited have different. The limited has alot of standard options that are optional or not available on the Laredo. The list is somewhat extensive and if you check out http://www.edmunds.com you can see all the different options that come with the different styles.[addsig]

Ah, I get it now! Just a trim level difference but both are Cherokees! Thanks![addsig]

Wait a minute..... there is a Cherokee, and a Grand Cherokee. Both were available in Laredo and Limited at one time or another, or the base model which is the SE. The Cherokee was also available as a Sport, Country (not to be confused with a County Range Rover), Pioneer, and Classic. Also, the big Wagoneer came in Limited trim. All of them were available with wood grain trim at one time or another.

Then besides the Orvis, there were other limited editions.

The Elvis: Pink with a hound dog bed in the back.

The Godfather: Black, italian leather, with casket rack on top.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd: Mud tires and Jack Daniels bottle holder in console.

The Richard Nixon: Tape deck erased everything.

The Brittany Spears: Rear end wobbled.

I'm sure I missed some.............

[addsig]

The Cherokee Limited has a gold name plate and the Cherokee Laredo has a silver. The Limited comes with more features, but you can load up the Laredo (for a few thousand less) to have the same goodies.[addsig]

Back