CJ-5 Hard top for sale

kerrett

I have an Acme hard top with doors for sale. I live in central Illinois and would like $1,000 for the top. It has a fresh coat of paint (black), but could be painted whatever color you want. The top and doors (1 piece hard doors with slider windows), are in excellent shape.

The top won't fit my fiberglass body, so I would like to sell it to someone who might be able to use it. I paid $1800 for the top, but will sacrifice so I can get a new soft top. Thanks.

I am really intrested in your top, can you email me some pics and measurements as well as notes as to condition. or you can call me 210-680-0463.

If this top & doors are still available, I was wondering what year they were made for? I have a 75 CJ5. Also, what was the fit problem? I have a Kevlar tub and my roll cage goes higher not far behind my windshield.

Thanks.

I have an Acme hard top with doors for sale. I live in central Illinois and would like $1,000 for the top. It has a fresh coat of paint (black), but could be painted whatever color you want. The top and doors (1 piece hard doors with slider windows), are in excellent shape.

The top won't fit my fiberglass body, so I would like to sell it to someone who might be able to use it. I paid $1800 for the top, but will sacrifice so I can get a new soft top. Thanks.
what years does it fit and do you have pics

Yes, I still have it, and as far as I know it will fit an 82. Like my previous post said, I can't get it to fit my jeep because of the fiberglass body. Where do you live?

Attachments

• ATT00519.jpg
    ATT00519.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10,958
  • ATT00522.jpg
    ATT00522.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4,313
  • ATT00573.jpg
    ATT00573.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4,246

Sorry, I have been off the grid for a few days. Is this all still available? I live in Wisconsin. I also noticed you mentioning that you want a soft top. I have a brand new Best Top with full doors that I just put on my 1982 CJ5. Maybe we can make a deal. I can't send private messages yet... too new to the group, I just found out from another member.

Thanks;
Kidd

What color is your soft top? I live in Springfield, IL Since I'm a newbie, I can't post private messages either. That's pretty much why I don't like about this site.

kderrett comcast.net (insert '@' after 'kderrett for my e-mail)

What color is your soft top? I live in Springfield, IL Since I'm a newbie, I can't post private messages either. That's pretty much why I don't like about this site.

kderrett comcast.net (insert '@' after 'kderrett for my e-mail)
You should be able to P.M. after several post.

Yes, I still have it, and as far as I know it will fit an 82. Like my previous post said, I can't get it to fit my jeep because of the fiberglass body. Where do you live?
I live near Peru Illinois where are you located would like to look at the top.

To Chris75CJ5,

If you are still interested, the top is back on the market as the guy that was going to buy it had to back out. Let me know if you'd like to see it.

Back