CJ Refurb Just About Done

phillika

Whoooo wee, my CJ's 'bout ready to come home. I'm-er plannin' to go git her this weekend and bring her back home rite were she belongs. But I shur do hate the look on people-nem faces when I tell 'em my woman's too big to fit in bed with me...and that if'n she did, she'd drip fluids all over the sheets.
image-missing.png

Really though, I'm thinking of having some diamond plate sides and corners put on. Hmmm. And maybe some decals. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. And maybe............. oh wait...I'm out of money.
image-missing.png

Link to CJ Refurb Photos

[addsig]

Toybox in Daytona -- is that who is doing your jeep?[addsig]

I would not want her if she did not leak at least once in a while.
image-missing.png
Sounds like you have waited long enough and I am glad to hear your baby is coming home. I see its a refurb job, did you put it back orginal, or have you added some mods? Put up some pics and let us see it before you go out and get it all muddy
image-missing.png
Oh never mind send pics with the Mud Later on Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

No disrespect intended, but your womin shur is purty! If you get stickers for it, like just putting the originals back on, get them in a font that you like. On my wrangler I'm changing all the stickers from the standard font to a bone font. I get compliments on them all the time
image-missing.png
[addsig]

hey how much of a lift does yur lil lady have on her? she looks real real nice. oh and what size are her feet? ~ master ~[addsig]

Thanks for the compliments!

Jeepmaster: She's lifted about 8" with 38.5 x 15 Groundhawgs.

Now for the treasure list. The new or recent goodies include: Dual Flow Masters with dual stainless steel exhaust, Powder coated Hedman headers, SS brake lines, single piece axles, Detroit locker, 4 barrel Edelbrock carb, Offenhauser aluminum intake, new AM/FM/CD stereo in Tuffy lockbox with a JVC amp and Thor soundwedge speakers in back. I'm going to get off-road lights (probably one set windshield hinge and one set bumper) and I'm seriously contemplating the diamond plate corners and runners (in a way, I hate to cover the newly refurbished body and paint job). I'm also considering either the Warn bumper/spare tire carrier combo or the stock spare tire carrier and a CB radio.

Pfz111: Yes, it is ToyBox Jeeps in Daytona Beach, FL...they apparently to very good work.

Tug: Of course!! I'm picking it up from Toy Box Jeeps in Daytona Beach, FL and driving it back to Atlanta, GA. I had it shipped to them when I blew the engine...I felt their quality of work was worth the trouble. Let me know if you're really interested.[addsig]

Yes -- ToyBox does a great job. I live in Daytona Beach and have seen many of their Jeeps. I frequently stop by to purchase parts -- he can get anything I need within a day. I also bought my 1979 CJ5 from ToyBox -- i purchased it "as is" -- with no refurbishing having been done. I was looking for a "beater" Jeep -- something that ran good but yet was rugged in appearance. He said the engine was strong -- and it IS -- I have put it thru hell for the last three years and it still runs strong -- have had to do nothing at all to the Jeep. [addsig]

We are looking to plan a few trips this year and I would love to see that rig up close and personal. if we can work it out you bet I am serious. I have friends in Cartersville Ga. just north of Atlanta could be that we could meet in the middle somewhere and look for some dirt to play in! Check out the Post from PASmokeater about putting together a Jeepz.com ride. Later dude tug
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

we could play in the iowa cornfields if you want!
image-missing.png
is it all one lift or is it a suspension/body lift combo? and how much did it cost the get that baby lookin so good?[addsig]

Back