CJ7 Full Steel doors needed

Disgruntled

Looking for 2 full size steel doors to fit my cj7. Mine just recently ripped off
image-missing.png
Prefference to black in color but all others well be considered if the price is right. If you've got some laying around contact me at scotthammond@sympatico.ca Make sure you include price, color and your location.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I just sold my doors about two months ago. To give you an idea of price, I got $350 for mine. I'd say they were a 3 on a 1 to 5 scale.

Terry[addsig]

I don't know where you're located at... but there's a guy in NJ with TONS of used parts at a reasonable price. I picked up a hardtop from him a couple years ago for 300 or 400 bucks. Real nice guy with lots of cool stuff... his name is Jim and the phone number is 609-654-5070. You can email him too, at jim@2001jeepparts.com, but the phone seems to work better.

Good Luck,

Jim

85 CJ[addsig]

i may be able to get u a pair of grey cj7 doors they arent in the greatest shape the butterfly windows were siliconed shut due to breakins but i could go for 150 on both doors just get back to me here or email me at biglou235@netscape.net[addsig]

Back