Clutch Bangs

geronimo_e

I just recently installed a locker that I got from www.4wheelparts.com for $245, and first of all the instruccions were kinda dirty with gresse as if it was a used item, but I think it could have been just the packing procedure, anyway, once it was installed I notice that i has put a little more strain on the entire axel, is this normal?? sometimes the clutch seems to desengage as if I were hauling something or climbing a 35° bridge, is this normal, and on some turns I get the famous clicks but on some I just dont know wats going on couse the jeep acts like if I didnt know how to drive a manual, just like ween your idle at a stop light and you would let the clutch out with out accelerating.?? (This has happend 3 times in the last 2 days) is this normal breaking in process??? Thanks a lot for all your help..!!!!!!!

Which brand locker? Most auto lockers can behave badly if you accelerate through a turn or during a lane change.

well I ordered a detroit ez-locker and got a quick lock from genuine gears, I think they changed the names, but still it's a ez-locker, would this couse the extra drag (turning or driving in a strait line) that makes my clutch complain???

Back