[Clutch] It just keeps getting better and better...

Sine Deviance

So after spending nearly $1000 this month on a new PCM, alternator, and a 250-mile tow for my Jeep, and after having it back on the road for ONE DAY, now the clutch is slipping. ****in' yay. So it looks like it's going to be sitting again...

I have the 2.5L. I already know that this is going to be a massive undertaking. Do any of you guys have any tips for me? I've never swapped out a clutch before.

Thanks.

Make sure you replace the Clutch disc, pressure plate, throwout bearing and pilot bearing all in one job. Get a clutch dish alignment tool to facilitate an easier install of the transmission. Pay attention on the clutch disk orientation to the flywheel when you remove it so you don't accidentally install the new one backwards.

Make sure you replace the Clutch disc, pressure plate, throwout bearing and pilot bearing all in one job. Get a clutch dish alignment tool to facilitate an easier install of the transmission. Pay attention on the clutch disk orientation to the flywheel when you remove it so you don't accidentally install the new one backwards.

Will do, thanks!

Back