Confusion.........help me!!!

NJJeepGirl

I have a 2002 Sahara and I am going to put my stock rims back on my jeep but I still want a beefy tire, can anyone give me an idea of what size I can use and where I can get a good deal on tires.

Thanks
Gina

BFG has a 33x10.5 in both the MT and AT, good choices for sticking with stock rims.

But I do have 2 inch spring spacers on there now with 33's.

Your putting stock wheels on?? But those ones on there look so good!

You should be fine with the 33x10.50 on stock wheels

They look good in that picture, they are a total mess and I hate have to polish them all the time. They are too much work and I haven't had much time do it lately.

I just want to make sure that I can use the 33x10.5x15. Do you know anyplace to get them pretty cheap. So far the cheapest is $120 a piece.

No Idle, Shuts off when stopping - Fix - Check this tip out

What about these at Quadratec for $30.00 each. Part No.

Like your alloys but black and a good off set. A lot cheaper than new tires and it would look better than stock.

CRAGAR 397 15X8 5X4.5 4.0 BACKSPACE 3975812
Part#: 92601 406 07
Our Low Price: $ 29.95

Watch for local sales. Sometimes the catalogs/websites have good pricing, but by the time you pay for shipping and then have to pay to have them mounted/balanced it is cheaper to find a deal that is "on the rim " pricing.

Not sure if there are any Les Schwabs in your area, but here, they beat anyone's prices--including any internet prices and magazine prices (even when it is a sale price that is advertised online, in magazines, etc.).

yeah watch www.craigslist.com or local papers like TC said.

or you could do what i do and have a friend that works at NTB :lol: :lol: he hooked my roommate and i up with 31" dunlop mud rovers for $270 for each of us, thats a good deal in my book any day.....but seriously, local ads.

ps-do you need new tires? the tread is gone on your old ones?

ahhhh havent noticed that u had a 2 inch lift on your jeep, with that it shouldnt have a problem, i woudl try sears when there on sale, i got my 33 12.50's for alittle under 120 a piece.

Cool, another jeep Gal, we could use some estrogen on this site! WELCOME!

Back