Custom Jeep Jewelry (It's almost Christmas!!)

NEJBilly

yj parts

Hi everyone - this is Billy's wife Kathy. I custom make jewelry and have just gotten a great Jeep charm in sterling silver. I can make necklaces, bracelets or earrings and can do any and all in the custom colors of your jeep. What a great holiday present for your wife or girlfriend! Just let me know what your color scheme is and I will take care of it. I also do semi-precious gem stones if that is more to your liking. Send a private message to Billy, and we will get back to you with pricing.
Hope all is well with everyone, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Kathy

hi all!
more info from kathy

the basic necklaces will be constructed of natural gemstones. crystals and or glass beads (semi precious gemstones avilable) with a sterling silver jeep charm. shipped by priourty mail. starting at $25.oo

the basic bracelets will be constructed of natural gemstones. crystals and or glass beads (semi precious gemstones avilable) with a sterling silver jeep charm. shipped by priourty mail. starting at $2o.oo

the basic earrings will be constructed of natural gemstones. crystals and or glass beads (semi precious gemstones avilable) with a sterling silver jeeps charm. shipped by priourty mail. starting at $15.oo

thanks all billy
ps kathy really makes some beautifull stuff
she can match any jeep color combo or any dress your misses loves.

Shackle reversal experiences....

SOLID STERLING JEEP CHARM RALLY
the gang got together at the old rock pile on my kitchen table with great anticipation for some good rock crawling
DSC00262-2.jpg

because of limited articulation and no lockers and soilid tires fun was had by all the spectators as the rally progressed
DSC00264-1.jpg

DSC00267-1.jpg

some great three wheel action
DSC00269-1.jpg

this charm club is looking for some new homes with lots of rock action---- be the first to have one

New engine and transmission for my 84 CJ7

lol..thats too funny..good luck with the sales and they look pretty good!

RE: rough idle 4l

it does not have to be christmas to buy your honey a gift
choose a color to match your jeep
billy :lol:

Back