dana 60 for sale parting out truck

blown XJ

i just bought a 1979 ford f150. its has a ford dana 60 rear axle, 360 v8, and a 4spd manual transmission. i believe it has a np 205 tcase every part of the truck is foresale excpet for the front axle. its got decent 36, 14.50r 15 buckshots on it. make offer on any of it. i live in lebanon oregon. will ship parts on your dime.

Something's not quite right. Last year for the 360 was 1976. F150 didn't come with a Dana 60 (it could have been swapped in) but the way to tell is if it has a rear cover that unbolts with 9/16" head bolts. If it has a chunk that unbolts out the front, it's a 9". If it has the rear cover that is shaped like the front diff cover with 1/2" bolts, it's a D44. If the cover is sort of rectangular, then it's an 8.8" diff.
Ford used D60 with duallies.

it has a dana 60 full froater rear axle yes it was swapped in. i was told its a 360 motor i havent looked close enough to tell. i bought the whole truck for the front axle. and i kno what a 9 inch ford looks like. i have broke many of those weak axles.

it has a dana 60 full froater rear axle yes it was swapped in. i was told its a 360 motor i havent looked close enough to tell. i bought the whole truck for the front axle. and i kno what a 9 inch ford looks like. i have broke many of those weak axles.

I wasn't meaning to be insulting. Just that those parts didn't come stock on that rig. (which could account for the lack of response)

Back