decals

94YJGUY

I'm looking for a windshield decal, probably 36"x6"....I found a few but they all suck. Anybody know where to get them? or if there is a jeepz.com decal big enough?

im going to be placing an order from allthingsjeep.com. im getting the classic, "its a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" decal. in the pic of it, it shows 2 rows of lettering, it is a ctually one long line that fits from one side to the other. also, the black isn't really there. All Things Jeep - "It's a Jeep thing...you wouldn't understand" Window Decal. The perfect Jeep accessory! they have a bunch of different ones too, including the other classic, "if you can read this flip me over" and another good one that ive never seen, "if you can read this, im not dirty enough" only like $7.50 too.

I've looked into making Jeepz.com window stickers, but never found a place that makes them. If anyone has a lead on a place that makes custom ones, shoot me a PM.

I know a place in San Diego that does custom work, I will contact them to see what it would cost to make some jeepz.com windsheild banners....or if you guys have anything you want besides what you have seen let me know.

Back