Did I mention?

RE: Re: RE: found at 3am: Couch on fire in middle of street

Thats a Nice boat, it's sister boat is the Navigator of the sea's, went on it last march.. you'll have a blast, just watch your drink consumption, me and the wife amounted over $2G's in a bar tab for 8 days..

Oh and stay on the boat in the Grand Bahamian Island, not the best. the only real good attraction is this sea food restaurant called sharkies, you sit on a deck over the water, and while you eat, the throw chum into the water and feed wild sharks! it is a awesome site!

RE: Re: Thanks for all the responses.

When I was on a RC cruise they let us buy alcohol at the beginning of the cruise- a bottle (or more) from the gift shop. I think they charged a $10 fee (per bottle- it's still cheap) for whatever reason they wanted. My son bought a bottle of vodka and got free orange juice and it lasted him the whole cruise- if they will let you do that, it's the way to go. Also, if you buy alcohol at port they may confiscate it and give it back to you the last night of your cruise, but they let us keep all the beer we bought. Be sure and get some Kalik beer when you're in the Bahamas!

RE: Heading South

They let you keep all the beer???? That is sweet!!! I heard the same thing about them taking all liquor from you that was bought on the islands... but that would be awesome if they let you keep beer... Kara and I are partial to beer anyway.

We actually thought about filling up Listerine bottles with some aftershock and smuggling it on board....

23 hours and counting!

Re: RE: Re: Thanks for all the responses.

I thought of bringing those airplane bottles- they clean your room about a zillion times a day, so I was going with the "pack it in and pack it out" theory. Also, I am a firm believer that you are allowed at least one "Oh really? I didn't know! I thought it was ok."- and remember- the customer is always right- if in doubt, throw a fit! I know you will have a great time- they have computers on board- just in case you have withdrawal anxiety from the Z!

Back