Drain plugs

Jeep#3

I hear that there are drain plugs under the carpet of my 97 TJ. Where are they? Thanks! I am still new to this![addsig]

Under the carpet. :lol:

Just look on the floor, they're round plastic caps. Some are behind the seats and near the sides up front. They should only be on the floor.[addsig]

They are round. or just look at the floor board from under the jeep and you will see them as well and then you can just push em through from the bottom. Tug[addsig]

Thanks for the info guys! Like I said... I'm still new to my TJ![addsig]

now theres a nice vehicle description "drain plugs included" you know you're in for some fun when you see that !!!![addsig]

Does anyone know why Jeep went from over a dozen plugs in the YJ to 2 in the TJ, it's like they are trying to take the jeep out of the jeep??? I'm not nocking TJ's just wandering, because as we all know the inside of a jeep gets a little wet from time to time ;-) [addsig]

Does anyone know why Jeep went from over a dozen plugs in the YJ to 2 in the TJ, it's like they are trying to take the jeep out of the jeep???

Weird :-? ...my YJ only has the two plugs...is it supposed to have a bunch? Maybe I will make me some more with a zawzall hehe. It sucks when hosing out the jeep I have to push all the water from the back of the front seats into the front floorboard area. [addsig]

Ok, I was driving to work this morning and thought about this post.

YOU HAVE CARPET IN YOUR JEEP?!?!?!?!? :-O WOW, fancy Jeep there pal. :-D [addsig]

I took the carpet outta my TJ over a year ago, but I had too put it back in :-x last month because the lady folk have something agianst scratched up, loud floors. [addsig]

just rhinoline it or something similar then it wont scratch and keeps the noise down[addsig]

I have it rino lined under the carpet but in the winter I put the carpet and hard top on to try to stay warm..... :-? :-D :-? [addsig]

Back