Electric supercharger

My opinion on them is that they are way too expensive for the power increase they provide.

Edit: I just looked at your link. I've seen E-Chargers selling for virtually the same cost as an actual turbo kit ($1000+). I'd be sure to do some more research. That price and power increase claim seems to be too good to be true...

Last edited:
I have seen these before, It is basically a fan that gets installed in the air plenum. Don't know how they work real world, was going to buy one years ago for another vehicle but seemed to cheesy.

Bleh... The website says nothing and shows nothing about their product. There is no close-up shot, cut-away, or detailed product picture. There is no "how it works" section. It says it is "featured" in five magazines (crappy ones at that) but still doesn't say what is said about them. In my opinion, it is just the same marine exhaust fan you see all over Ebay for a few bucks. You really need one good powerful fan to make an increase in intake pressure in a 3-4" diameter device. The "dyno test" on the page only shows one dyno run. It doesn't show a before and after. There's no way to tell the supposed increase in power.

Someone took a classic Ebay scam and made a legit (looking) website to sell the products. Any competant marketer would have far much more information on their product than this one on a far better website.

Waste of money if you ask me. Sure it may increase a few ponies, but not $100 worth

There ARE real electric superchargers that really DO work... But you're gonna pay a LOT more than 100 bucks, and its gonna be a hell of a lot more intricate than putting it in line with your intake.

Sounds bogus to me. It is controlled with a toggle switch. What about varying the speed? It should at a minimum have a potentiometer switch wired into the throttle position sensor to speed or slow the fan.

Sounds like spam to me, and this user has only one post. Hmm. May go bye-bye.

:agree:

I was wonderin' about that when I first saw the post........................I vote spammer all the way!! Get Lost!!!!

Nothing washes vienna sausages down like a good can of spam!

Back