everyone post your pics!!!

The shack is a two story barn! I live in town about 2 miles away. If you look close to the right in some trees is a nice farm house Wish I lived there. If you look really close at the hills you will see trails all over the hill sides. light colored scars in the woods. Tug[addsig]

WOW! It must be far away. The land is beautiful out there!!!! You even have green stuff and water!!!!!! We don't have much of that, here in Albuquerque. [addsig]

Well, let's see if this host works!!!
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

edited by: Quinners, Feb 18, 2003 - 02:06 PM[addsig]

WOW! Your neighbor has quite the playground!!!!! :-O [addsig]

got that image station thing, now lets give it a try 96 cherokee and.............
image-missing.png

SCORE there she is, brand new (well to me) mods come as soon as the snow leaves!!, ill try to find some pics of the YJ, my grandpa has it at the moment otherwise id go out and take some, so we'll see what we've got lying around, thanks again ray

edited by: jeepmaster, Feb 18, 2003 - 06:26 PM[addsig]

Did you just buy that xj jeepmaster.Cool,wish I had the money. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Quinners, nice lookin' ride. what size tires are you running? I've got the same wheels and those tires look good and seem to fit well.[addsig]

Hey Indiemo - I'm currently running BFG MT's 33X12.5...great tire! No complaints and they do fit well with my setup, so I'm a happy girl!! :-D Talk to you later, Patti[addsig]

Back