Famous Jeeps

jps4jeep said:
Sully said:
purpleyjgirl said:
OK ILL GET THE GIRLY ONES FOR YA

#2. FREDDIE PRINCE JR. DRIVES A VERY NICE YELLOW YJ IN "NEVER BEEN KISSED"

I think that was a land rover defender 90.

That movie was definetely a chick flick. :lol:
I feel like the biggest chic, but...that movie was "she's all that" not never been kissed :oops:

Dude, don't be embarrassed. I knew it too. Wanna go shopping for some shoes?? :lol: :oops:

Other famous jeeps,

Radar's Jeep in M.A.S.H.
Ross jump started the rest of the "Friends" cast when their battery died in a Full Sized Cherokee.
New Jack City, Wesley Snipes drives one, and Shoots a guy in "Broad daylight" as he says.
That fine lookin' Halley Berry drives a Commanche in Monster's ball.

MerkL said:
In one of the Saved By the Bell episodes, Zack and his woman are in a black YJ. Dawsons Creek, later episodes, Dawson drives an early YJ.
I am going to now reserve my room at the "he's a chic club" in dawsons creek it is a light blue CJ :oops:

The only reason I know Is cause the misses used to love that show and still does. and the other kid Pace, drives a wagoneer

Any body seen my powder puff? I need it before Mingez and I go shopping for our shoes!!

How about the red ZJ in Break Down

John Travolta
"Basic" Old cj-5

With a little help from my friends :wink:

Navy seals the guy drives a really nice CJ7 and then in Sniper 2 Tom Berringer drives a nice YJ. Then there's all of those A team episodes when they're being chased by an unlimitted number of old CJs that are just in the show to flip and blow up.

jps4jeep said:
Any body seen my powder puff? I need it before Mingez and I go shopping for our shoes!!

Hahahahahahaahahaha!!!! :lol:

Good call on the Breakdown Jeep- BTW

I may be showing my age, but the t.v. show rat patrol from I think the 70's was all about jeeps

I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!!!! That show was so fun, could you imagine cruising in sand dunes standing in the back of a jeep shooting stuff?!?!? Ok, having people shooting back at you would suck, but otherwise!

Back