Favorite song(s)

it's from a band called BONDO and is from their album "Fistful Of Biscuits" (1998), it was a self released album so it's hard to find..... but if you have a music download site look it up (F**k you I'm Drunk)

Lyrics from BONDO said:
I lay on the door but she wont let me in
Cuz you're sick and tired of me reeking of gin
Knock on the doors from the front to the back
You left me a note telling me i should pack

I walk in the bar and the fellas all cheer
They order me up a whiskey and beer
You ask me why I'm writing this song
Some call it a tavern but i call it home

F**k you I'm drunk, f**k you I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk

And i'm going to be drunk
Till the next time i'm drunk

You've given me options, you've said i must do
'tween you and the liquor but i'll take the brew
Jumpin' on western down to the southside
Where I'll sit down and exercise my irish pride

Pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk

And i'm going to be drunk
Till the next time i'm drunk

Last edited:
91YJ 6 in rockcrawler lift or 2 in spring lift and SOA

Just came across this one...... almost cried. Seven Spanish Angels, some R. Charles and W. Nelson
Ray Charles and Willie Nelson said:
He looked down into the brown eyes and said, "Say a prayer for me."
And she threw her arms around him, whispered, "God will keep us free."
They could hear the riders coming. He said, "This is my last fight.
If they take me back to Texas, they won't take me back alive."

Chorous:
There were seven Spanish angels at the Altar of the Sun.
They were praying for the lovers in the Valley of the Gun.
When the battle stopped and the smoke cleared,
There was thunder from the throne,
And seven Spanish angels took another angel home.

She reached down and picked the gun up that lay smoking in his hand.
She said, "Father, please forgive me. I can't make it without my man."
And she knew the gun was empty, and she knew she couldn't win,
But her final prayer was answered when the rifles fired again.

RE: Van for Sale; Runs Good

prariepunk said:
I don't know who sings is, I think it's Dr. Demento but I'm not sure it called "F#@K YOU I'M DRUNK" another drinking song

HAHA.. I was just listening to that song. I saw a band Paddy Gibney when I was in NC. They kicked rump, I bought a CD of them, they covered that song. Great version

Metallica - Bleeding Me
Metallica - The Outlaw Torn
Anything Metallica
Anything RHCP

cherokee XJ transmission?

I'm not a country or rap kinda a guy I like alot of old punk and hard core metal

Dead Kennedies
sex pistals
crum suckers
circle jerks
Carcass
Life of Agony
Slayer
Gwar
can't forget Metallica
thats just a start

RE: 91YJ 6 in rockcrawler lift or 2 in spring lift and SOA

anything metallica and big hair metal from the 80's

what about the old skool rap...That song....I like Big Butts and I can not lie...

so which is it? do you like sir mix-a-lot or do you hate rap as the quote in your other thread would say?

just 'cause I know the song doesn't mean I like it...... I know what the Nazi's did to the Jews in WWII but I don' like it........ :roll:

Not in any order of importance

Thank God for kids.....The Oak Ridge Boys
The Galloping Goose.....CW McCall
Black Bear Road....CW McCall
Aurora Borealis....CW McCall
The Orange Blossom Special....Bill Monroe or Ralph Stanley
Ghost Riders in the Sky....By anyone who does not screw it up
One Piece at a time.....Johnny Cash
Peace in the Valley....John Anderson
Stranglehold.....Ted Nugent
Anything by Armik

Just to name a few................

Where The Streets Have No Name

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

With Or Without You*

All good songs....
*Reminds me of the summer after I graduated :cry:

There are far too many to sit here and list, I love music in all it's forms...

But there is one on my mind right now, and like anything I write, it has a story.

Mamas and the Papas - Twelve Thirty... This one means a lot because of up north... I had gone to my property for the first time in the Jeep, when I was in a low point, hated everyone and everything, had no desire to speak to anyone, didn't want to be around or see anybody, and just sat in the woods and wrote for a long time about what was on my mind, every thought that came to me till there was nothing left to write... About the 4th day or so, I had to go into town for ice... It was a gently raining morning, I mudbogged down the trail, it's about a mile to the main road, and then a good 8 miles to town. My hair was unwashed, I was all scruffy, this is before I grew the beard, while I put on deodorant, I smelled like woods, swamp, and campfire... Not exactly presentable by any means. And I was walking through Ken's Village Market, in Indian River, Michigan, passing the dairy aisle, and someone who worked there looked up, and said "Good morning..." I didn't know what to think... Writing had brought me to a sense of peace with myself in the woods, that one simple greeting upon returning to civilization restored my peace with other people. Good morning? From a total stranger, for no reason, and here I am looking like some sort of hobo-lumberjack?

And it wasn't just then! As I got more around up north, and began to be more social, talking again to people, it was everywhere up there... Boyne City, strangers on the street stop to say hello... Harbour Springs, people on the beach wave and ask how you're doing. When I talk about "up north", that's one of the reasons I love it so.

The lyric from that song that brings that magic feeling all back...

"At first, so strange to feel friendly...
To say "Good Morning", and really mean it...
To feel these changes happening in me
But not to notice till I feel it..."

Assylum Street Spankers: Assylum Street Blues, Tunnle Of Love, The Pu$$ycat Song
Duane Allman: Mean Old World w/E. Clapton A MUST FOR BLUES FANS

I finally worked on my wife's nerves long enough for her to break down and buy me an iPod (30GB) I love it, it's saved my sanity on the road. I'm working down in Corpus Christi and the guys I'm riding with listen to Tejano and I can't handle that music for 4 hrs! now it's my favorites all the way down there..... I would suggest one of these for any music lover.... the $300 price tag hurts though

TC, I used to hurry home to watch MTv because Head Bangers Ball was on at 1500. That was in the 80's, give or take a year. I don't think I have watched that channel since. They sold out to commercials and such. No thanks here. I still listen to many older bands, Dr Hook and the Medicine Show, Mitch Rider and the Detroit Wheels, John Cafferty, and of course most of the 80's bands like Metallica, and so on. David Allen Coe is cool also. I listen to country and rock. If it's been made past 2000, I can't relate. Take Care, KJ

Back