FIPK???? Airade or K&N???

a differance in wording and or understanding the way a answer is stated is really the only difference in this peeing contest . while i do understand all opinions stated , i think snitty stated the correct answer. please people, this forum is too valueableto start the pettyness of insults and childish insults. as far as beliveing paid advertisments , the last set of tires i bought stated i would get 55,000 miles out of the set . not even close. dude if you cant agree to disagree, move on......odax :cool: (I DONT USE SPELL CHECK , CAN YOU TELL)[addsig]

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!!! DIDN'T MEAN TO CAUSE DEBATE!!!!! JUST WANTED TO SPOIL MY BABY WITH TOYS! I will look to get a gen II K&N fipk with the heat guard! ......... does anyone need a regular k&n air filter now? lol :-D [addsig]

And Tug, as far as stickers go... If I put a sticker on my jeep I'd be sure to wake up to it stuck to my forhead and 33" tire tread across my chest! lol "brandi" doesn't like stickers.. JUST MUD! :p [addsig]

no reason to apologize... i think debates are good, it seems can talk all day when they agree... but some people tend to not like to disagree with people... its ok... if people have differing views... i think its a good thing to discuss it...

edited by: Snitty, Feb 10, 2003 - 08:52 PM[addsig]

Back