Football

TwistedCU

ANybody else got the first game jitters?

My Ravens are a lot stronger this year, but their road record was horrible last year and the Bucs are tough. I hope they can eke it out.

How's your team look?

Well, now that I've moved to Southern Louisiana, I guess I'll be pullin' for the Aints.................need I say more?........We're going all the way this year...........just not sure WHERE!!!!!

Applying paper bag to head,
mud

ps.............Go Panthers!!!!!!!

pss............Go LSU!!!!

Last edited:
I'm happy the OSU Buckeyes won against the Longhorns.... now I don't look like such a J@ck@$$ for going around town screaming "Go Buck's"....

Oh, Mud: At least you're not a Cleveland sports fan... being a Cleveland sports fan is alot like being a crash test dummy, you already know how the ride is gonna end :roll:

I'm happy the OSU Buckeyes won against the Longhorns.... now I don't look like such a J@ck@$$ for going around town screaming "Go Buck's"....

Oh, Mud: At least you're not a Cleveland sports fan... being a Cleveland sports fan is alot like being a crash test dummy, you already know how the ride is gonna end :roll:

I'm happy 'bout the Bucks, too (born and raised in Ohio). And, who'd a thunk it..............the Aints open against Cleveland!!!

Opiate of the masses....:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm feeling pretty light headed my self... but I've always been down right dizzy :D .... Baltimore 27 - Tampa 0, helluva whoopin'

Yeah, well I am high as a kite my brotha!!!

Ravens 27, Buccaneers ZERO :D :D :D :D :D :D

Near the end of the game, and both teams have their backup QB's in.

With all due respect, that was more a case of the case of the Buc's sucking than it was of the Ravens playing well. :)

You no NOTHING about sports heart break, try being a Buffalo sports fan. Between the Bills (4 straight superbowl losses, wide right!) and the Sabres (no owner for 2 years and prior to that the NO GOAL situation vs Dallas in the stanley cup finals) I am surprised people can get that pre-season optimism working....oh yeah the bills just lost 19-17 vs the Pats on a 4th quarter safety. Who loses a game on a safety. Come on now!

With all due respect, that was more a case of the case of the Buc's sucking than it was of the Ravens playing well. :)

Yeah... right. The Ravens were looking good. Solid "D" as usual, and the usual smashmouth running game. One thing though... the Offense didn't make dumb mistakes. Not having Kyle Boller in there was the #1 reson for that ;)

:rolleyes: Typical Steelers fan

You no NOTHING about sports heart break, try being a Buffalo sports fan. Between the Bills (4 straight superbowl losses, wide right!) and the Sabres (no owner for 2 years and prior to that the NO GOAL situation vs Dallas in the stanley cup finals) I am surprised people can get that pre-season optimism working....oh yeah the bills just lost 19-17 vs the Pats on a 4th quarter safety. Who loses a game on a safety. Come on now!

HEY!!! At least you made it to the super bowl, even if you did lose... 4 times. they sold our team to "Bean Town" and nobody knows about the Cleveland Lumberjacks and the only claim to fame the Cave's have is Lebron James... The loyalty is there just not the wins.... the buckeyes won in TX and the fans trashed down town Austin :( but at least when we win at home we do the same thing :D

My NY Giants might get it done this year. As far a college goes all I can say is "Roll Tide "

The Detroit kitty Kats strike again! and for college I agree with Spotfirecsi, GO BAMA GO BAMA GO BAMA GO ! ROOOOOOLL TIDE ROLL !

Great weekend for football....SU finally gets a win against the Fighting Illini and the Bills take down the Dolphins....SQUISH THE FISH BABY! (yes I know that dolphins and mammals. It just doesnt sound as good)

Back