Fourm-wide trip?

FYI this is my 500 post.

map.jpg

The problem here is that a lot of the members on the map have quit using jeepz, and allot of the current ones haven't put themselves up on it.

Last edited:

It is a good idea but I am unsure how many people would attend if it were by state, I have only made intact with one other in Kansas. Plus I would like to meet you guys.

Just looking quickly at the map it looks like there are more members east of the Mississippi than west. As far as a regional event maybe hold a few v/s one for each state. I bet an event in say Ohio would draw most of us on the east half of the country. Colorado seems like the central point for the western half. Planning would be very important for some. There are many reasons such as work scheduling, finances, etc. that need to be taken into account, so the more notice the better.

Sounds like a good idea to me. It may be easier however to have regional gatherings.
I'm sure if you had all members at one place it would be a parking lot and not a trail ride.

What if you picked a few points across the states to meet on a given weekend? Then if some want to make a long trip they would at least know there will be a group to meet up with at the end. Others could do the short trip to their preference. Get out and Jeep weekend.

definitely possible to set up - a few years ago, a couple of us in the north east got together for a run at an off road park in pa. it was really fun :).

The Bantam Heritage Jeep Fest is in Butler,Pa. August 12-14. It would be cool to have as many members there as possible.

My wife and I are gathering a group for an AZ meetup next weekend on may 11th. See the AZ message boards for info.

Back