front sway bar links

1997 tj 2" spacers.

My stock sway bar links cam apart at the ball joint part. I have 2" spring spacers.. so if i put stock ones back on will thay come apart? or should i get other ones? (NOTE---THAY ARE STOCK FROM NEW IN 1997) so there very old...

I have 97 tj 2.5" susp lift I have broke 3 sets of stock sway bar links,pulled apart at the ball,have switched to disconnects.I also forgot to unhook on one outing and ripped sway bar bracket completely off the frame but that could be driving style too low range 2 gear 5200 rpms.

team twisted.... did u check out that site? hope it worked for u. those links are good and easy to use. i have them on my rig.

team twisted.... did u check out that site? hope it worked for u. those links are good and easy to use. i have them on my rig.

I did look at them thanks... did you get the 2"-4" jk or the 4"-6" tj...? i only have a 2" spring lift for now
if you got the tj ones do thay work good.

pulled my stock one off right after lifting my 98 tj 2 "bb just welded a washer over the ball to keep it in its socket and it worked till i sold it two years later .

I have a 2.5 inch syspension lift and am also having trouble finding sway bar end links that will work. I also broke my stock links about 2 minutes after i installed the lift. hahaha my question is.......................with the links that were posted by "ABE" that are ment for 4 inch lifts work with my 2.5 inch lift????

I have a 2.5 inch syspension lift and am also having trouble finding sway bar end links that will work. I also broke my stock links about 2 minutes after i installed the lift. hahaha my question is.......................with the links that were posted by "ABE" that are ment for 4 inch lifts work with my 2.5 inch lift????

I would like to know the same thing will it work?........I did pick up some new ones from napa on my way home so i could take them back if need be or just use them...

well i wouldnt use the one from NAPA because I tried it and they also pulled out and not im out the money from the NAPA ones.

skyjacker #sbe120 link kit for 2.5 to 4 in .have had good luck with it you could make a set of disconnects easy and cheap to use with stock links

Back