FS: 74? CJ5 Aluminum Hardtop

Have you already sold this top?

What about shipping to Brazil?

Are you able to ship it if we have a deal?

Is it too heavy?

Too many questions? :rolleyes:

Tks!
:)

jd110boy sounds great:D:D I will let you know when they plan to come also need to know if you will take a money order and need address. I would like to put half of the three hundred to hold top and send second half when they are coming to get it. Then I will know if I have to add the extra 50.00. If this sound ok you just let me know. Thanks Thanks

This top will be great now I will not have to park the jeep in the opposite direction of the blowing snow my front seat gets awful full.:lol::lol:

Half now to hold the top is fine. A money order will not be a problem either. Here is my yahoo account so you can contact me. Shoot me an email and I will give you my address and phone number. jd110boy at y a h oo . c om

Funny you mention the snow on your seat... We just had 3 consecutive days of rain and my 79 was in my driveway with no top on(top stays off all summer, period). The water drains right out the holes in the floorboard, but I sat in a pretty wet seat last night to pick up some chinese food!!!

Sent email to get address to send money. Hope you received my email thanks:D

Is your top sold??

Interested as I live in central Illinois.

Thanks,

Back