full hard doors wanted

drewbaby

I have a 94 green sahara that is in desperate need of some hard doors...I live in NC so if your fairly close by give me a shout, thanks alot.

I have a pair of new factory doors pre-painted white, still in their mopar boxes. They don't have any guts in it, just the shell.

I have a set of full doors that came off of an 89 jeep yj but i had them on my 94 yj wrangler. They are green with gray inside panel, complete except for inside driverside door handle, had to use on my half doors. They look good, no dents but probably could use a new coat of paint. They might work. I live in Morganton N.C.

Last edited:
wow, I actually live in Morganton also. I'd be very interested in your doors if you still have them. thanks alot

I still have them. Are you interested in trading the softtop and hardware for the doors and hardtop (I will even throw it in)? Im located on 18 South 3 miles out of morganton. If you are interested let me know and I will give you contact info.

These are the doors. Windows are good I just have them rolled down. I did find a dent in the driverside door, easily fixed. Also pic of the hardtop incase you want it to for the winter.

Attachments

• Pics1 014.jpg
    Pics1 014.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Pics1 013.jpg
    Pics1 013.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 174
the only thing is, my hardware is not in that great of condition, 2 or 3 broken parts. Nothing major though. Would you be interested in letting me keep the hardware and I'll throw in 50 bucks? I know a junkyard down 18 past george hildebran school road where you can get the channels that attach to the jeep. my number is 828-403-4293. give me a ring tonight if you get a chance.

Back