Gadget? has anyone found him yet???

jeepin916

Compromised or specialized?

still havent seen gadget around, well i havent at least has anyone heard from him? is he ok? what happened? hope to hear from him again.............

More project pics

I hven't heard or seen him yet either. I sure wish he would just tell us what is going on

I'm sure he is fine, looks like his departure was intentional. Still unknown as to why, unless it was to see what a stir he could create here ;)

hmmm hope so, i still wonder why he left and didnt say nething about it.......

I hope this is a not needed method, but if some one knows where exactly he lived, and what his name was, you could check the local papers online to see if he was in a accident or if something worse happened. again, I think he is fine but this would tell us indefinatly

I don't think there is any need to check the papers. He deliberately deleted all of his posts back to about January, so I do think his leaving was premeditated.

It would be nice to hear from him just to know the 'why' of his leaving.

Knowing how Gadget is....I dont think he will give a response. I think he is fine and has just moved on to another site.

2000 Cehrokee Sport 4WD

I can understand getting upset for some reason and moving on... I cannot understand deleting all of the past posts. So maybe a couple people ticked him off. Maybe alot did. Certainly not everyone. So why punish the masses for the sins of the few? Why delete all of that valuable information that was contained within his posts? Newbies and experienced Jeepers alike would have benefited from reading those old posts when they popped up in a topic search. Seems unfittingly immature for good ol Gadget. I don't get it.

Here here. He will be missed, but let's move on and we'll bring this back up when we welcome him back down the road.

Back