Genius!!

RE: Mingez I give up. You were right, people are stupid...

I am not trying to wake up even as I type. I am offended. LOL :roll:

TwistedCopper said:
Mingez, is "wake up" really that offensive? :?

Not "Wake up" but "Wake up man"

Well, perhaps you all meant it differently, but it suggests "Pull your head out pal" to me. Just trying to keep things civil. It starts out as "Wake up man" and ends in a bad thread.

Cheap Pacific NW project jeep........

mingez said:
TwistedCopper said:
Mingez, is "wake up" really that offensive? :?

Not "Wake up" but "Wake up man"

Well, perhaps you all meant it differently, but it suggests "Pull your head out pal" to me. Just trying to keep things civil. It starts out as "Wake up man" and ends in a bad thread.

But he started it! :p

:D

Geez Mingez... Lighten up MAN ;)

Okay okay just kidding. You know what, I'm done with this thread anyway. I made my comments and feel no need to go any further. Besides, K, your posts are so long I don't have enough time to follow through :lol:

Work, renovations, baseball, trying to squeeze time in to do the mods to the XJ... I've got to be more selective in what I dive into here.

RE: Anyone going to see Dave Matthews in St Louis?

TwistedCopper said:

Okay okay just kidding. You know what, I'm done with this thread anyway. I made my comments and feel no need to go any further. Besides, K, your posts are so long I don't have enough time to follow through :lol:

Work, renovations, baseball, trying to squeeze time in to do the mods to the XJ... I've got to be more selective in what I dive into here.

What??? No time in there for li'l ol' me? There's always time for a little Special K.

Actually, most of my questions were rhetorical...I really didn't expect tit-for-tat answers, although they're always welcome.

And lastly, er-um..... I WIN!! HAAAAAAAAAAA. <prancing and dancing around>

:lol: :lol:

Special_K said:
TwistedCopper said:

What??? No time in there for li'l ol' me? There's always time for a little Special K.

Actually, most of my questions were rhetorical...I really didn't expect tit-for-tat answers, although they're always welcome.

And lastly, er-um..... I WIN!! HAAAAAAAAAAA. <prancing and dancing around>

:lol: :lol:
Usually there would be K. I'm just busy as hell. Things should calm down before '08 though :lol:

Back