Good place to pick up used TJ fenders

jeeperwilly

I'm doing some cold weather testing for a company called MCE (Modern Classic Enterprises) on a set of thier new plastic flat fenders. I want to put them on my DD TJ since it sees the most salt, cold, and trail time in the winter. However, I don't want to cut up my current fenders since they're still in relatively good shap.

What I'm looking for is a set of front fenders that aren't perfect but are still relatively straight(mounting hole, and inner fender wise). Any place in the midwest that you guys know of that might have something. I'm sick of the junkyards around here since everyone wants 250 for a rusted to hell, crumpled to hell fender that looks more like a crushed pop can then a fender.

I'm located in Mn, and thanks in advace.

I know you said used, but the only ones I can find are new. Still, they're under $250 each, and they're new.

Original Replacement Parts 5003950-RH - Steel Right Fender for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec
Original Replacement Parts 5003951-LH - Steel Left Fender for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec

If this won't do, just keep looking. Maybe somebody here will have a set they'll sell to you. I'm sure you'll find some eventually.

Paul, try this site. D A V E Y S J E E P S . C O M - Parts Specials

These guys are located in Ohio. Click on the menus "currently parting" and "parts specials" and see what you find in there. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. These guys are selling some really good parts for cheap. Seems all they do is take wrecked Jeeps and part them out. Under the "currently parting" menu if you don't find what you want in there you can hit the "request parts" button and tell them what you are looking for.

I found about this site through my local jeep club.
Good luck to you and I hope you find what you need.

there was a set of OE ones that appeared nice on Chicago CL from a 99 asking price was $50. I think that may have even been for the pair.

If these are like the ones I saw on Pirate.. I am assuming you only need the inner fender well and a portion of the outer tin.

go to a junk yard, I personally would not care about color or rust if it is only a cold weather temporary test. if you work out for you, then cut into the straight fenders or sell and paint the junk yard ones.

Thanks guys, found a set about 2 hrs away for $40 each. Should have the flatties on by the weekend and testing by next. Thanks for the help.

Back