Greetings from MDJuan

Rommel T. Juan

Hi Guys,

I'm Rommel Juan of MDJuan Ent from the Philippines. We make the replacement Jeeptubs for Jeeps from 1940s to 1980s.

I'm not here to advertise. I'm here because I'd like to solicit advise from the forum members on how to improve our products and serve the hobby better.

Please let us know your experience about our products (good or bad).

Hope to hear form you all.

Cheers,
Rommel

p.s. also let me know if there is now a need for replacement yj or tj tubs?

Here are some pictures of our factory:

here's a picture of our biggest hydraulic press. It's 1200 tons.
photo23-1.jpg

assembling windshields:
P1240615-1.jpg

gas tanks!
P1240614-1.jpg

Spot welding flat fenders:
P1240616-1.jpg

here's our original jeep tub library.
photo1-1.jpg

our parts and components warehouse:
P1240613-1.jpg

making rims:
P1240604-1.jpg

fresh tubs ready for crating:
P1240595-1.jpg

Hello Rommel, welcome toJeepz. I'm also a member of the CJ8 Scrambler forum and saw where you've posted there. I also saw how you inquired about the quality of parts and tubs you make for the Scrambler and were interested in the input of all prevous and future customers. I'll have to say it's very rare for a manufacturer to actually listen to the customer and be so approchable as you have been. I've definitly taken note of this and will try your products in the future.

A great big THANK YOU from all jeep lovers for all your determination , hard work and passion in preserving the name JEEP ! Your relentless effort to make the finest jeep parts to such precision level will be greatly appreciated by all jeepers for as long as there are jeeps too ! Wonderful to see such dedication to keeping old soldiers alive is monumental and admirable ! Three cheers for MD JUAN ! Hip hip hooray x 3 ! Thank you MD JUAN ! Always welcome at Jeepz.com !

Back