ground scrapin cherokee

duff

so i'm crusin home after work and out of the corner of my eye, at the gas station, i saw it. a lowered cherokee. i thought about turning around to politely ask " what is freaking wrong with you?" but i did'nt want anyone to see me talkin to him.[addsig]

i thought about turning around to politely ask " what is freaking wrong with you?" but i did'nt want anyone to see me talkin to him.

:lol: :lol: No one needs THAT kind of reputation.[addsig]

you should've
image-missing.png
him[addsig]

hey everyone has a right to do as they please... like on a small island that only has room for 1 person... aahhh ruined a perfectly good jeep![addsig]

Could have been worse, could have been a lowered Wrangler :-O [addsig]

I think it is a good thing that he lowered his cherokee, now he can get his "props" from his "Homies" and represent his "bling bling in da hood," (spoken in a boston accent it sounds funnier)
Plus now that the cherokee is lowered, he can probably get 1.3 G's on a skid pad lol!

What a FOOL[addsig]

A friend of mine had a lowered 2 door cherokee but there was so much done to it, like the top cut off and hydrolics and teh interior changed to firebird interior that noone even knew it was a cherokee. I've only seen one wrangler with little tires and I was sad after that. Poor thing. :-( [addsig]

i thank the lord daily that there are no lowered jeeps in my city.[addsig]

people with lowered jeeps thank the lord that they don't live in my area

edited by: Snitty, Mar 21, 2003 - 04:37 PM[addsig]

poor jeep :-( . i saw a truck lowered and "pimped" out, and i just had to shake my head, i don't know what i'd do if i saw a jeep lowered, nor do i want to find out. [addsig]

to me "pimpin out" a jeep is 35's 8 inches of lift, lockers you name it. those ricer boys have something wrong in the brain[addsig]

in my opinion... "pimping" and Jeeps should NEVER be associated[addsig]

Back