Had A Wreck Today....

TJ_Jeep

Well i wouldnt really call it a wreck but there was this girl at a stop sign leaving my school and she had went on, well i thought she had went on but when i was looking left to make sure it was safe she stops in the middle of the road passed the stop sign for some reason, and i cream her doing around 20mph needless to say it was my fault but since it was on private property(school) its written as a 50/50 because she shouldn't of stopped after the stop sign, oh and the big thing was that SHE WAS 15!! SHE HAD JUST GOT HER PERMIT, DRIVING BY HER SELF!!

Look at the photos your gonna laugh.

Attachments

• 0909091520.JPG
    0909091520.JPG
    376.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 0909091617.jpg
    0909091617.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 156

Sucks to be that minivan.. Glad your okay man..

I'm sore as all get out but the jeep is fine, i was looking to the left when it jerked so its a little sore lol, thank god for the seat belt. My insurance dropped her because she was not legally aloud to drive that car

I'm sorry but.. I laughed, not at the fact that you hit her, but the fact that the Jeep hardly even got a scratch whereas the van.. well it doesn't look so great... Glad to hear you're alright though.

Got to love Jeeps!! I rear-ended someone in my Jeep going about 35 after they pulled out right in front of me...and the results were about the same. My Jeep had a tiny little scuff mark in the paint on my bumper I had just made.

Man, look at your bumper! Its a twisted wreck!! I think her (parents) insurance better pay up! It looks like yours was a high dollar custom job. :D

Haha! Not a scratch.

Glad you're fine. Hope the insurance deal pans out well.

Jeep, 1 ....... Soccer Van, 0. :rofl: Nothin like a Jeep!

My tag says "Fox" (its my last name) and when i bought my jeep the front bumper was bent at the ends so ima claim it on insurance and get me a fancy bumper =]

Let this be a lesson to us all . . . . . never drive a soccer van:shock:

So, your insurance won't pay to fix her car? I wonder if her insurance will pay as well.

That would really bite for her parents - if this girl snagged the family minivan and went for a spin without them knowing.

Glad you and your jeep are okay!
Back in May I was pulling away from a stop sign when the guy behind me plowed into me. Total damage to the RUBICON $850 bucks, total damage to the guys nissan maxima over $5,000. I drove off laughing, while he waited for the wrecker.:rofl:The officer asked if my jeep was damaged. I told her the only thing I noticed just glancing was the bumper, turned out a little more. Thank GOD for steel bumpers. I also have to thank the guys insurance for buying me a nice rockcrawler bumper with tire swing.:D

So, your insurance won't pay to fix her car? I wonder if her insurance will pay as well.

That would really bite for her parents - if this girl snagged the family minivan and went for a spin without them knowing.
There not gonna pay because for one she's not on the insurance and 2 because she was an un-licensed driver, my insurance lady said that there gonna drop her like a rock same goes for my insurance so its a i fix mine you fix yours deal

I get your last name is Fox and that is what the plate is supposed to say. but that plate still says Fax. lol

Back