Have you ever noticed.....

Y

yj93ben

Have you ever noticed that many of these Post/Threads go off on a tangent? I mean, you can start out with asking about a radiator problem and end up discussing gear ratios:roll:. Without the original issue(s) ever being resolved. I believe this and all the other forums would be better served if members could keep their eyes on the ball. Want to talk about something else, start a new Post/Thread:).

yeah, that tend to happen in about everything I do. I go to the store for diapers and come out with a six pack of colt 45. I get on the internet to look for something work related and end up on Jeepz.com...

Last edited:
You know, I had a bad day Tuesday. I mean I had a headache all day, after getting up on the wrong side o the bed, walked outside and immediately stepped in dog poo. Anybody know of a good dog trainer in my area?

Can somebody give me some pros and cons of the new Goodyear MT/R with kevlar?

;)

well I hear they are getting rave reviews, much improved from the originals that came on my 04 Rubi which sucked big time.

Have ya'll tried Paula Deen's gooey butter cake recipe??? damn its yummy!!!

Isn't she that lady that has a TV cooking show?

Will my Jeep be illegal if I don't install turn signals, it IS a '54 and didn't originally come with them.

She got hit in the face with a turkey.
image-missing.png

LOL welp, wj93ben, looks like you got a new thread started. "The not so on track" thread......

My back is itching in one of those places you just can't reach. Don't ya just hate that

yeah and being a woman I hate when guys look at my chest area while they are talking to me. What the hell is up with that???

............so does anyone know where I can buy a case of Cholula hot sauce. The Walmart near me is always out of it!!!

yeah and being a woman I hate when guys look at my chest area while they are talking to me. What the hell is up with that???

Sorry, Lisa, I don't remember meeting you. I DO remember my wife elbowing me though.

Does anyone else like mustard on their balogna sandwiches or am I just strange?

That is a ham not a turkey. She is the new Smithfield spokesperson which is a big pork supplier. I live right near Smithfield. Have you ever smelled a pig farm?

Back