Hello from Huntersville, NC

Stegor

I have been reading this forum for some time. Thanks for all of the good information. In fact, it helped me to buy my first Jeep Wrangler a couple of weeks ago. I'm the proud new owner of a 2000 Sahara. I just put new BGF 32x11.5 A/Ts on it and am very happy fo far.

Looking forward to learning more and sharing what I can.

Welcome here and have a blast--post some photos of your rig also if you can so we can see what you have and how it looks. Cool.

Robert

Yeah^^^

If your a lurker you should know some general rules.

1) pictures are not welcome, there REQUIRED!!!

2). No one screws with me except GENNYBRO cause he won't stop.

3) ummmmm....... WELCOME I guess

Okay there are only two but whatever. You probably also know that I am still jeepless (I assume you have spent sometime in the general Chat area, if not I am a no body so don't waste your time with me I dont know squat) and I envy your purchase. I always wanted one like that and would live to see some pics!!!

AND WELCOME!!!! it's always good to get more members.

I hope you serve as an example to those here who lurk!!!

JOIN NOW ABD RECIEVE A FREE... Nothing.

I am rambling sorry it's past my bedtime.

Its okay, our beloved "scuba dude" is locked tight in the dark underbelly of a severe cross dressing phase, and also having flashbacks of his 6 years in a Turkish prison where he served as the prison Almond Joy. He gets like this, we give him a Jeep ride, and then he calms some. Please consider this before judgement.

Too, again, welcome here and post some photos, again--we all love to see everyone's rides.

Thanks,

Robert

welcome to jeepz ,where you must be a little crazy, it helps.

Back