hello

jpfvr

Hello from NC, I just found this site and thought I would join in and say hey. Are there any other members here from NC? :driving-g

Welcome to the site... i'm from tn(neighbors), but i think the muds r from nc... and once again, welcome

Welcome.

Somebody made up one of those maps we all put a pushpin and callout to out location. Does someone still have the link to that?

Welcome! What part of NC, I am holding it down Raleigh. Once again welcome.

Welcome jpfvr and BlueRidgeRunner!!!! Good to see you aboard!! Pull up a Jeep seat and sit a spell!

If anyone has a link to the member's map thing, I'll post it as a permanent link on the site.

Hey there and welcome!! Mud(man) and I are from Haywood County, NC and there are lots of great trails over here- Uwharrie has some great trails over by you, too. We'll be moving to Louisiana for the next few years while Mud builds a bridge over there and I take care of their old people, but we're keeping our house here (If Sparky and Sunshine don't claim squatters rights to it!) and we'll be back often. There's always Tellico!

Hi! Welcome aboard.. I am fairly new myself... I have gotten much help here with my problems. I am not from NC... but just wanted to say hi and ask where you got that cute little icon with the girl driving.. that is WAY cool! If it had red hair, I would swear it was me!!! :purple:

Sparky-Watts said:
But it's not all wet....:lol:

Well, you little turd! Actually, knock on wood, I have been dry ever since....
Anyway, it still could be me....the water is splashing under my feet.. my upper body is dry....8)

very cool!

I'll put it in the drop down under site map

Sparky-Watts said:
Yuppers.....you da man!!8)
I do what i can.8)
But for some reason it opens very very slow even on a highspeed connection. I think they added all that on the side too cause i don't remember it. I'm gonna look around and maybe find a better running one. :?

Back