Help...girlfriend hates my jeep!

i 've got it pretty easy , my wife had 2 jeeps before the one she has now. just last night she told me she went looking at rims and tires for her GRAND CHEROKEE.[addsig]

I'm lucky, I have jeep girl. She keeps nagging me for bigger tires, a bigger lift................. jeez, I wonder if that means sopmthing? lol[addsig]

I think I might have the solution. Since she knows absolutely nothing about vehicles, I'll start breaking small stuff on her car...therefore I'll have to fix it. Nothing major, mabye just disconnect the battery, unhook lights, power seats, fuses, air conditioning ect. She'll be asking me to fix all these little things that mysteriously go wrong with her car so she won't be able to complain when I work on my jeep. As for putting a wrench in her hand, I don't think she'd be willing to get her hands dirty and greasey.[addsig]

my girlfriend was on like a vaction for school thing..came back..seen all the jeep junk all over my basement magazines, bumpers, old tires. all my junk..she left, haven't seen her sinse then(2 months)..i'm thinkin she got beef with the jeep. that tells me right there shes not the girl for me..hehe[addsig]

That scrambler would be cool with 35's on it. Kinda like a AEV Brute[addsig]

Dude let her drive it. My wife did the same thing at first. One day i let her drive it to work and that's all it took. Just give her a taste here and there and she will love it. [addsig]

I tried that one before, "ohhh I don't know how to drive stick" fehh.. sometimes they're a lost cause. Besides the last thing I want on a trail ride is the girlfriend "slow down, the bumps, puddle!" I could go on forever...
-Evan[addsig]

This is funny, because my fiancee' hates my jeep. I try to involve him, like helping me install a lift, fog lights, or whatever else.. but he doesn't really care. I've let him drive it on and off road.. and nothing seems to work. He would rather just drive his van. :([addsig]

Hey JeepGirl....got any friends? (man I hope my girlfriend doesn't see this.)[addsig]

Similar problems with my woman, When you get married just buy her a house but claim the garage is yours no matter how big. My wife is cool though. Blew my motor not too long ago and she has let me store the hood, fenders and grill on the deck. Find you one like that and you are set. [addsig]

mine hated it when i first got it. said she didn't want to drive around w/ me....yea, sometimes i miss my girlfriend
reggie[addsig]

i have yet to meet a chick around here who doesnt dig jeeps or automatically give me more points cause i drive a jeep. any good woman will dig jeeps. and any man who doesnt like to work on jeeps and rather drive his minivan than the jeep is not a man at all[addsig]

Back