Hey, I'm an 'official' member now!

My God!! Do you realize what you've gotten yourself into??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's a beaut!!! Enjoy!!!

okay.... now modify...modify... ask yourself what next? then modify more then ask prev. question again and then modify more... then ask yourself "oh my... what have i started here?!?!?!?!" but most of all... ENJOY!!! NICE!!!!!

Congrats & Welcome young Jedi.........

You have now entered a realm of blown paychecks, busted knuckles, hair raising rides & many nights of sitting on the curb looking at what you have just modded.

Tip 1: Get a nice set of Torx wrenches, keep em' on board.

Modification #1: FREE
Rip those end caps off the bumpers, front and rear.

Modification#2: FREE AS WELL
Rip those side steps off, it makes the Jeep seem 8 feet higher without them. Unless its an automatic, then leave the drivers side, its a great foot rest whilst cruising.

Tip 2: Git er' DIRTY!!!!
Tip 3: Wash her for the ladies
Tip 4: Git er' dirty again, or the other jeepers will laugh at you.

AND MOST IMPORTANT, BAMBINO OF THE "LIFESTYLE".........

ALWAYS, AND I MEAN ALWAYS, WAIVE TO OTHER JEEPERS!!!!!
(yes, there are techniques & guidlines you must adhere to when waiving, somebody here will show you the way)

CONGRATS!!

Sweet ride, now break her in with some good ole fashion muddin'

Sweet ride. Your '06 is the last year they will make the TJ I think.

Jason4x4 said:
Maybe y'all will like these photos better:

Here

and also

Here

8)

MUCH BETTER!!!!!
Now doesn't that just feel good???
:0)

But what are those big old hunks of metal behind the fenders?
They almost look like doors of some sort!

By the way, what is that little circle emblem right above the "sport" logo??

And just one more thing....... next shot you send..... you should drive the front tire up onto the neighbor accross the street from you's rock wall...... its there in your pic...... that would be sweet dude!!! Get to know your flex!

Roundlights said:
MUCH BETTER!!!!!

By the way, what is that little circle emblem right above the "sport" logo??

And just one more thing....... next shot you send..... you should drive the front tire up onto the neighbor accross the street from you's rock wall...... its there in your pic...... that would be sweet dude!!! Get to know your flex!

What? You mean the "Trail Rated" emblem? And although it would be sweet I don't think the neighbors would appreciate it ;).

What is going to replace the TJ in 07? I hadn't heard anything about them discontinued the TJ. Thanks, KJ

KrazyJeeper said:

What is going to replace the TJ in 07? I hadn't heard anything about them discontinued the TJ. Thanks, KJ

'06 is the last year for the TJ, but not for the Wrangler. The new Wrangler is designated the "JK", and comes with either the 3.8L V6 (yes, V6) or 2.8L diesel (not sure if the diesel is available in North America). I don't personally care for the JK styling - it's ok, but I like the TJ a lot better. The JK, to me, looks like a honda element on steroids, and in the stretched/4 door (yes, there's a 4 door Wrangler) configuration, the styling definitely has hints of a Hummer thrown in as well.

Back