hi lift jack usage

Gennybro

I was curious about the diffrent ways a hi lift jack can be used,got curious when some one mentioned about useing it as a come along. Figured maybe other jeepers had come upon diffrent ways to use this tool.

I have used it to break the bead on a tire wheel so I could mount a new tire on my wheel and also to pull t post without bending them

I've used it to dismount myself from tree stumps and rocks. To pull out a messed up fender. To break into my jeep when I locked the keys in it lol. Hundreds of uses. Oh and I used it to crack five ribs when it decided to slip out.

i am getting on right now for pulling t-posts. i don;t really need it for my jeep because i am at stock height but i can use it around the house

It works awesome as a com along. Strap around tree connect to jack at one end, cable at the other end to the jeep.

Come hang with me for a day and you'll learn real quick what a t-post is and a driver (not the one on the golf corse)
Whats the pay? things are kinda rough right now. Thanks for the info on the jack. Think I'll get one with the money I make from Mickey 4x4.

gennybro said:
Whats the pay? things are kinda rough right now. Thanks for the info on the jack. Think I'll get one with the money I make from Mickey 4x4.

Lol going rate around here is only 12.00 hr cash

Back