Homemade Cargo Rack

Here's the close up pics you wanted to see.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

phatyaspen said:
frankie ya that was us tearn apart my friend yj he broke a draglink... i do remember seeing you then wow so funny hwo we see each other and dont even know it
That is funny isn't it? LOL :lol:

Hey Frankiefire that is one sweet looking TJ and as you know I am a hard sale on the whole TJ thing. I am inspired! tug

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. You said before that that was an olympic rack, where did you buy that? I have the half top and I can only use a rakc that fits similar to that. I'm thinking of just buying one if the price is right and it fits.

always meeting new Jeepers

I got it from quadratec. It runs around $200. Just remember mine is on a tj. If you have a yj you may want to contact olympic products to make sure they mount the same way. :wink:

Hey frankiefire the rack that you have is the bar the hooks to the top of the roll bar an option or is that how it comes? I looked on quadratec and they show it hooking to the roll bar behing the drivers seat not up like that.

easy white, doesnt quite seem worth getting worked up about, sick wrangler frankie, looks really nice

Back