How do I move my photos??

jgard

In true newbie form I got into a hurry and ended up posting my TJ photos into the short wheel base section......did I mention mine is an Unlimited. Can someone please tell me how to either move or delete them so I can try and get this right. I call myself trying to figure it out but it's real difficult with an 18 month old in your lap trying to help you type.

Hey! 18 month old's are smarter than we are, they can make up words in their mind and write it in chiwanese through your computer.lol.

Ok......I must really be bad at this whole posting photos thing. I had duplicate photos on my account...I went in to the edit section and deleted the duplicates...now I only have the caption and black screen where photos should be. I tried to delete this part to put my disk usage space back to zero so I could post just one photo of each and no longer have the option to edit my photos....HELP! I'm feeling real smart at the moment!

Don't worry - I'll take care of it. Do you mind if I just delete what's there, and you can upload from scratch?

I've deleted your photos - you should now be able to upload them again.

The photo section is a bit confusing, so you're not alone

Back