I know I know there's another post, but kazaa lite?

bryanjeep

Off center steering column?

Yup, I know there is another post, but it seems like nobody is reeading that one anymore. My question is.... what is the EXACT link to kazaa lite. I want to redownload it. My computer crashed. That cnet site doesn't have it.

Try www.downloads.com they might have it. I remember when I first installed Kazza lite I had to search around quite a bit to find it. Seems there's lots of versions of the regular Kazza out there but not a lot of Kazza Lite.

if you do get kazaa.... never upgrade.. there's no reason.. if you can find a friend who has version 1.3... have them send it to you

What the heck happened to Kazza Lite K++, honestly this was the best version around, had to reformat for different reasons, went to find it again and couldnt find it ........... worked great! no spyware, or any of that bs.

I haven't looked for it lately but Kazaa Lite can be hard to find because it walks a thin legal line, it is unauthorized manipulation and public release of a copyrighted program, Kazaa has been trying to eliminate it for years

I got the impression there was some legal reason that you can't find it anywhere.

If you install the regular kazaa then you can easily download kazaa lite, that's the only way I could find it.

Be careful about offering it to others, as this may violate some laws.

Terry

Back