I love living in the South!!!!

We are finally getting some good and heavy rain,, woohoo!! MUD PIT, Here i come baby!!

I live way up north in SW Florida. I say that because there are too many New Yorkers and Northern transplants, cue tips, cotton tops, shrivels, left laners, etc. here. Driving a jeep here can be dangerous because the shrivels can't see you in their blind spots. Can't speak to the snow cuz i've never seen snow.
wheres youre rebel flag?:lol:

92 farenheat in miami today im off in flipflops and shorts.life is good

We are having our August weather in June this year! Last 2 -3 weeks the heat index has been running anywhere from 100 to 110. I feel like I am living in Southern Louisiana! One of the hottest places I have ever been was Jennings, LA for a week several years ago for work. Great food though!

I know the feeling Susan, we got the 3 digits here too..Did i mention i hate the heat:x:evil:
X2!! As sad as it sounds.... i have to confess... I've been using the crap out of a/c I didn't even know i had a/c until my friend experimented and found out it was ice cold haha

i guess cold and hot issues can be great conversation,all depends where you make youre home,the people in the snow love it, the people in the heat love it,but when youre not home its nice to fly in and fly out back to paradise where ever youre from,we still all have to deal with mother nature we in the jeep community have one advantage we most have 4x4,lets aplaud this forum.:shades::shades:

X2!! As sad as it sounds.... i have to confess... I've been using the crap out of a/c I didn't even know i had a/c until my friend experimented and found out it was ice cold haha

That brings up another issue! I am the only one missing the "old" freon? I hate when I have to sit at a light now...the AC is just not cold unless you are moving..

That brings up another issue! I am the only one missing the "old" freon? I hate when I have to sit at a light now...the AC is just not cold unless you are moving..
Oh yeah mines past due for getting recharged, I've learned that if you put on the air coming from outside it makes your top look like a balloon, and the recirculating air makes it normal haha

We are having our August weather in June this year! Last 2 -3 weeks the heat index has been running anywhere from 100 to 110. I feel like I am living in Southern Louisiana! One of the hottest places I have ever been was Jennings, LA for a week several years ago for work. Great food though!

Kinda like "I spent a month in southern Louisiana one day". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Temp on our shaded porch today:

porchtemp.JPG

Five minutes later - thermometer moved to the Jeep bumper - in the sun:

SunTemp.JPG

And I've gotta work out in this!?!?!:shock::cry::cry::shock:

Add in a lot of humidity and there you have the south! :D

9:23 pm. - Sun's been down for hour and a half - 84 degrees and the humidity is at 74 percent, heat index is showing 95!!!

personally, i would never trade sunshine for snow and ice,its nice to see it play in it throw snoballs then come back home,even snowskiing you have to put on to much geer,when you ski on water one piece of clothing is all you need.:shades:

Back