I wish I was this cop!

RE: Re: RE: Run in with a mud pit

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/751/

Allright....what is this country coming to? This is a completely seperate incident from the link I just posted, but I thought you all might like it too. I believe there should be another type of enforcement where stupid people are just rounded up and sent to their own island somewhere. That way they can all live happily ever after in there stupid world.

haha! Man that lady is one dumb .... well you know. She desereved every bit of that!

mmmmm tazer....

New Tires

LMAO funny! she deserved that!, I like how she came out of the SUV flopping around like a fish out of water!

I think the 911 operator on the phone deserves a medal for acting as cool as she did. I'm sure I would've told the drive-thru moron just exactly how dumb she was and to grow up and act like an adult. Only not so nice words would be used. Can you imagine what her children must act like?

RE: New Tires

jumppr said:
I think the 911 operator on the phone deserves a medal for acting as cool as she did. I'm sure I would've told the drive-thru moron just exactly how dumb she was and to grow up and act like an adult. Only not so nice words would be used. Can you imagine what her children must act like?

why hold back. she probably needs it. i couldnt stop laughing through the hole thing.

RE: best wat to strip paint from frame

yeah, i saw the taser video on another site. One of the posters there said he watched it at work with no sound and close captioned it for us.....

Get out of the car or I'm gonna TAZE you!
Get out of the car...........
Zap!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Zap!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was rolling.