Ideas to "brighten" up the jeep

laxpug19

Ok folks, its winter, and im a summer kind-a-guy. I have a black jeep with grey seat covers black rhino liner floor, gray dash. the only color i have is my stereo which is either blue or red and im trying to install these blue led lights. besides that how else can i add some color. Im thinking of some side hood stickers that i found on ebay in the blue that matches my radio. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...ryZ50447QQihZ002QQitemZ120077059826QQtcZphoto

but besides that what else can i do? im sick of everything being black..

Ok folks, its winter, and im a summer kind-a-guy. I have a black jeep with grey seat covers black rhino liner floor, gray dash. the only color i have is my stereo which is either blue or red and im trying to install these blue led lights. besides that how else can i add some color. Im thinking of some side hood stickers that i found on ebay in the blue that matches my radio. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...ryZ50447QQihZ002QQitemZ120077059826QQtcZphoto

but besides that what else can i do? im sick of everything being black..
A Winch, Swaybar disconnects, on board air, skid plates, performance mods, recovery gear, a Hi-Lift...

Nothin' says "brighten" like a nice set of rock sliders :lol:

I like the red with black combo..or the bright orange with black. Like Sully said, add a color as a highlight.

I saw a black YJ with orange seat covers, rollbars painted orange, winch bumper painted orange, and orange rock sliders, orange springs, skid, etc...it looked sharp.

The trick is, not painting the who bumper or the whole rollcage, but leave it partially black.

I like the red with black combo..or the bright orange with black. Like Sully said, add a color as a highlight.

I saw a black YJ with orange seat covers, rollbars painted orange, winch bumper painted orange, and orange rock sliders, orange springs, skid, etc...it looked sharp.

The trick is, not painting the who bumper or the whole rollcage, but leave it partially black.

Yup, always like the black/red or black/orange myself. Too much orange, though, and it looks a bit too "halloweeny". If you wanted to be more subtle, I think black and gold looks pretty sharp, too.

Yup, always like the black/red or black/orange myself. Too much orange, though, and it looks a bit too "halloweeny". If you wanted to be more subtle, I think black and gold looks pretty sharp, too.

Didn't even think of that. THanks for ruining Black and Orange for me. :purple:

You sayin' my Jeep has a hollow weenie?

seriously though, I'd love to get some black wheels and get a black top and flares someday but no hurry

Back