intake restrictor on YJ?

Well... let's just say that it's still worthy of a "2.5L Low Output" sticker! :roll: I might have noticed a slight more umph in the 3k-4k rpm range, but nothing significant from my lil' iron duke. I still love her anyway!
I guess that guy in the 5.0 mustang will still be blowing by me every morning on the B-W Parkway! Well he still can't take his doors off!
:lol:

the one in the front is at the bottom of the box, after you take of the hose you can pull the box out and you will get a better look at it...theres a hole in the bottom front, if there is a restrictor,like the other one, just rip it out......if not, its already been taken out..

I got on the highway for the first time and got up to a little over 80, never been past 75 so i would say thats pretty good for a free mod

WHEW! I take back what I said. Zipping around the neighborhood didn't show me anything, but I drove on the highway today and I was really surprised how much better Whitey did on those hills! I have been downshifting to 4th on hills since I put the 32's on, but not today! Thanks for the tip and sorry to be such a skeptic! I'm sold - GREAT MOD!

Back