Is it possible???

Joopin

Super Moderator

Okay I really need to get this SOA started, and finished! I have a place to do it, all the info, and I just need to buy some of the parts. I was wondering if it was possible to do this myself though... my "automotive friend" (we all have one, a friend that works on your stuff and you work on his) is unfortuantly in college still and I'm out. So that leaves just me to do the SOA... Can it be done???[addsig]

If you want it bad enough anything is posilbe! Two can do the work of three so find someone if for nothing else to hold pushand pry. Make sure you have it all gathered up a plan of attack and go for it. Send me a plane ticket and I will come help. Tug[addsig]

It's really not bad. Everything can be done with one person... the hardest part is when you are removing a bolt and you need something to hold a wrench on the other end
[addsig]

I just did mine last weekend and I did it all by myself. Its easy if your bolts arent rusted, mine were all easy to come off. The hardest thing for me was busting out all the old spring bushings to get the new ones in. I should have pics up by tomorrow of my bumpers and the SOA lift with custom shock brackets. Ok now my question to anyone that knows. Why is it when I first take off from a stop I get some kind of vibration from somewhere. Im hoping its not my rear shaft, its not in a bind and its plenty long enough. Someone help me please.[addsig]

Back