It's GOOOOOOD!

TwistedCU

manual transmission and engine swap in a cj7: choices, choices, ch

Anybody else watch the Ravens/Jets game?

What a game!

RE: Re: asking for a little Jeepz support

Working...UGH!!! I'm losing my FFL game 113 to 119. But I still have two players left, the Pat's D and Jason Witten (with double scoring...2pts for every 10 yards. He's got Eddie George.

RE: Vid

they knocked the jets down another peg, works for me.

all i'm concerned about is the 8-1 new england patriots.

YJ jeep wrangler half doors

Yeah well with Pittsburg winning again, it looks more and more like a run for a wild card spot for the Ravens.

So I guess nobody saw that they had to use Kordell Stewart as a punter?

The Ravens have a tough road. NE in NE, IND in IND, PITT in PITT, etc. Some guys need to come off these injuries!

Yeah, I guess the Ravens have a good chance of beating the Steelers seeings how they will most likely be playing their second string to avoid injuries. Frank Go Steelers

steelers are good, but the rookie qb situation always scares me. believe me i think roethlisberger has done a marvelous job this far, he has exceeded expectations, but history will show you, that most of the time, the rookie qb catches up to you. for the pat's sake, i hope it does, but at the same time, he deserves everything he's done to this point in the season. job well done.

RE: OT- Phone numbers out of service

Roethlisberger has yet to do anything other than play a "dilfered down" offense. He's a 150 yard guy. I'm not saying he hasn't done well, but with them running the ball so well he hasn't had to have a big game. When they have a slow running game we'll see what Ben is made of, which I think will be good. I don't understand all the praise he gets though. That belongs top the defense and to Bettis.

Did the Steelers have their 2nd stringers in the first matchup? Uh, no.

The steelers will have to rely on the Bus against the Ravens, like they have all season. The Bus doesn't run against Ray-Ray ;)

NE vs BAL next weekend. My 2 teams. Looking forward to that one. I grew up with tha Pats, but I'm a Baltimore guy now.

Re: RE: Gosh It

TwistedCopper said:
I grew up with tha Pats, but I'm a Baltimore guy now.
you should start asking for forgiveness now.

Back