Jeep bumper stickers you would like to see

83CJ701DakRT

I have a couple........

1..."The reason I lifted my Jeep is 'cause fat chicks can't climb"

2...One of Curious George sitting there with "Spankey" under it written in the Curious

George font

The reason the "Spankey" part is cause it's my CJ7's name. I dunno how I came up with it, but it kinda works. What else does everyone want to see?[addsig]

hey!!i want one of those!!
image-missing.png

how about this one;(forgive me guys?)

"if it ain't dutch,it ain't much..."

image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i think i'm gonna go live in siberia now,bye...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My friend and his FJ-40 hates my "Toyota Recovery Vehicle" sticker, but he can't say much I'm always pulling him out of something.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I saw a neat one once. It wasnt on a jeep, it was on a much bigger vehicle. IIRC it was an older suburban (before they got all, well, urban) It said "YOU are my crumple zone"[addsig]

Since we're not limited to Jeeps, I got a friend with a highly modified Dodge Raider. His windshield sticker says "It's a Raider thing, even I don't understand.".

Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Since we're not limited to Jeeps, I got a friend with a highly modified Dodge Raider. His windshield sticker says "It's a Raider thing, even I don't understand.".

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

My friend had one of those things!!!! They are ugly as sin and basically worthless but they wont die, ever. We took off the doors so it would seem more Jeepish[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>My friend and his FJ-40 hates my "Toyota Recovery Vehicle" sticker, but he can't say much I'm always pulling him out of something.
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

hey... i saw a tj in the back of JP magazine with that sticker parked on a yugo.. was that you?[addsig]

Ya I like the one the says guns don't kill people,people do! Or how about thoes 420[addsig]

I saw this on a Ford Excurtion,"Suberban Assalt Vehicle"was painted on the sides.It was a big truck.It pissed me off though
image-missing.png
because I have two suburbans.Now I told my sister to lift her truck to the sky and write"Excurtion Assalt Vehicle".
image-missing.png
Beat that Ford. Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

For all the really dedicated CJ guys, " Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you sisters Wrangler" that hurts!

[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>

hey... i saw a tj in the back of JP magazine with that sticker parked on a yugo.. was that you?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

No, I saw that too and stole his idea.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

There are two bumper stickers ive seen that were really creative

One was this:

You put it on so you can only read it when it upside down - "If you can read this, roll me over!"

Also: "Honk if parts fall off"

Id like to make one though: "Mud Happens"[addsig]

I still like the idea of "Jeeps don't leak, they mark their territory"

Unfortunately, I fixed my engine leaks so that no longer applies...
image-missing.png

The Toyota recovery vehicle might also be appropriate for me considering my non-winter road vehicle is a toyota celica...
image-missing.png

Another idea would be a bumper sticker that says "got 4WD?"[addsig]

Back