Jeep Music

What poeple still buy cd's? I didn't think that they even sell them anymore. I just download that good stuff. That way I never get a cd that I don't like. Talk to ya guys later.

Vavs[addsig]

Ac/Dc is a must on any offroad adventure.i think the ultimate mix would have to be some Motley Crue, Guns and roses and some Pearl Jam. for the ride home ill save the classic rock for [addsig]

How about this, who can name jeeps in songs?

Lit--down, llcoolj, xibit, and some newer country song

i hate, any others?[addsig]

Neil Young...live version.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Rap and R+B don't count as songs where they're talking about "Jeeps". I guarentee they're not talking about Jeeps!!! If they say "Jeep," they really mean Escalade or that new ugly-ass Mercedes. LOL -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

huh C.W. Macall!

Only music I hear is the music of my tires singing, the slappin of my bikini top, and the wind! Stereo rotted out many yrs ago! Never replaced it. The sound of my engin/transmission growling on the trail is music enough!

[addsig]

Jeeps in songs? Bloodhound Gang....... "In your Jeep Cherokee or Land Cruiser, You know that you gotta use a, phat track that's solid in your eardrums, so turn it up and let your speakers hum" I think that's how it goes.[addsig]

I'm all about Metallica (I know, those corporate bastards) but they get me goin... especially the early years. Hell.. they even sponsored a Jeep Give-away back in the 90's[addsig]

in the "office space" soundtrack one of the songs has "keys to your jeep..." in it... i forget which song tho...[addsig]

yea sim simma by beanie man or somthing "beep beep, whos got the keys to my jeep"[addsig]

Back