Jeep name?

Jeeper84

I've heard some name's of people's Jeeps here and there, but I'd like to know everyone's...

I have a gold '94 YJ. Her name's Sandy. -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Don't have a name exactly. I just fling whatever vulgarity comes to mind at it, as I sit on the side of the road.[addsig]

My wife named my Jeep "Jezabell" as it is the other woman in my life. She says I spend more time money and effort on my jeep than I do her. Who am I to fight this logic any way! My Jeep never says no! Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I call mine "The Money Pit". Someone told me before I got started "What an inexpensive way to have fun"......... boy was I suckered in lol
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I call my '85 cj7 "Black Betty" after the RamJam song.[addsig]

I had to do some research on this. It turns out that according to my sister-n-law that my Jeeps name is Toby.
image-missing.png
I guess she originally bought the Jeep in October, so she named it Toby. I'm currently filing for a name change.
image-missing.png
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

My friends named mine Jeeppicus (it's Roman) when we had to make a video about the fall of the Roman empire. We filmed the video 20 miles "from the paved road" and my Jeep was the only 4x4 we had that could make it all the way back there.[addsig]

baby, as in baby herman from "who framed Roger Rabbit". im in the process of having i a decail made up for it[addsig]

Yunalesca
image-missing.png

my Jeep summons one heck of a beast
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

(gotta be a final fantasy nut to get it
image-missing.png
)[addsig]

Agree with whatever name errrrrupts from my lungs when the Jeep breaks. Of course when it does poop out on me, it's always the Jeep's fault, not my driving skills or questionable decisions. Matt.[addsig]

Rosie. Sounds so innocent for such a stubborn and difficult piece of metal[addsig]

Buff.(Fem.)(Chuck´s unabashed dictionary). Because she spends alot of time wallowing around in the mud. Also answers to someofabeach (spanish seems to work better), and an assortment of explitives. Also runs around with her top off on occasion (in the buff).[addsig]

Official Name: T-Bone

My old car got totalled by getting T-Boned in an intersection thereby paving teh way for my Jeep®...

Unofficial Name: Marsha

Can't tell my wife that one... She'd be ticked...

[addsig]

was Baby, but im leaning towards Mogly (from 'Gremlens') cause well......[addsig]

mine is called darkwolf,

it's black and it can and will run down every thing on it's way
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

the good things about a jeep above a woman;

1;a jeep never says no...

2;a jeep will drive the way you want it to...

3;most people say my jeep is beautyful...

4;after 30 years who do you think looks better..?

5;most of all,after use your jeep is still wearth some money......

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

sorry girls,nothing beats a jeep...[addsig]

call mine old reliable, when she is running
image-missing.png
[addsig]