jeep rim

seniorseabee

I am wondering if these will fit a 89 wrangler w/stock suspension? Seller is unsure about the year. Beleive the bolt pattern is correct just want to make sure it will not rub due to 10 in wide?? Also i am looking at doing a 3-4 inch lift or an add a leaf. I do not want to get into changing too much just enough for a little larger tires than stock. Would 33's work or is the rim? too wide? Thanks,

goodyear wranglers 225/65/15 on rims 15x10 rims
see attachement

Attachments

• rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2,071

Those are factory rims that came on XJs and TJs in the Sport package. Yes they will fit but they are 7" wide not 10". Don't think you could mount a 225/65 on a 10 inch rim without issues.

Definitely not 15x10 rims, but 33's fit fine on 10" wide rims. They'd look awful skinny on those rims, though.

Actually, will those fit on a YJ? I thought YJ's had a 5x5.5 bolt pattern, that's a 5x4.5 rim.

I run 15x10 centerlines on mine with 33x12.5's. I have a 2.5" rough country lift and if you turn the wheel all the way to one side it rubs on the springs toward the front of the jeep. I just don't allow myself to get in that position.

Back