Jeep Scavenger Hunt.

Does this count

Attachments

• .facebook_844021366.jpg
    .facebook_844021366.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 140

either his top half is blue and he has words tattoed on his chest, or this guy is wearing a shirt...

Cause unfortunatly the only person I can get to take a picture of me topless with my wifes help and that'll go over lika turd in a punch bowl, so one of these single guys might could help ya

Your wife won't take a pic of you topless? Or she won't let you post it online? I believe in men's rights and civil liberties. Freedom of clothing.

Na not so much that, just hate to embarass myself, its all sexy when a lady does it but when a man does its just disturbing

She said she took it... And that was what I pictured when she asked... We'll double check with her.

It'll do. I just wanted to make sure the shirtless man wasn't hiding behind the jeep. IDK wtf this guy is attempting, but at least he is shirtless and in plain view. Next...

TrailRatedRN said:
It'll do. I just wanted to make sure the shirtless man wasn't hiding behind the jeep. Moving IDK wtf this guy is attempting, but at least he is shirtless and in plain view. Next...

Well we was having a good time and it was a push and getting pulled out all at the same time and once we started moving he jumped on

Back